With over 100,000 websites on the web, your internet site is a raindrop in an ocean, so finding some free marketing ideas is a way of improving your rankings, accelerating traffic and getting more sales.
If you have an entrepreneurial perspective and are working many dull hours to make your business a big hit, you will probably be one of hundreds of thousands of folk doing the same on a small budget. You have got to be creative to get you and your internet site noticed online and fortuitously there are numerous free methods that you can use.
Seven Free Marketing Ideas
- Off-line marketing can still be effective if you can get yourself out into the community. Do two hours volunteering, or join clubs or organizations where you can meet tons of folk and who you can hand out your card to with your web address written on it.
There’s a system to off-line sales, and this of course includes not boring people to death with your opportunity, once you become friendly with people they will naturally ask about what you do as a living – that is the time to introduce them to your business.
Online marketing groups abound in the social networking world.
- Join some and see which you like the best, with the most active players, ask questions and share your knowledge with others.
Blogs are another part of social networking ; you can always find appropriate blogs by simply putting the keyword of your business into a browser with the word “blog”. Again you must find the ones that interest you the most and have the most active participants that to remain on topic. As with any social networking site, don’t simply jump in and start screaming about your business, nobody will take any notice of you, the only real way to become accepted is to supply useful information and slowly become part of that blog’s community.
Make sure you can leave a backlink to your website when you post a question or answer on any of these sites these are called “do follow” blogs. Share any information you deem suitable on your blog.
- You should have an opt-in form on your site from which you are building a list, a great way to build interest is to offer a free electronic book or other motivations to your subscribers.
- Always try to offer free things which your customers will find valuable. There’s a fair chance they’re going to share the information with their mates so you can add to your subscriber list with referrals.
- Offering vouchers and discounts to existing buyers who do refer you to their friends is good practice, they have essentially become your downline making money for you.
Keep your website Google-friendly, by adding educational info in the shape of articles regularly, and if you do not have a blog attached to your internet site, add one, if you use WordPress it is possible to get add-ons such as Comment Luv, which is fundamentally a network of blogs that reward folks who post with backlinks to their sites.
- Always add fresh, high quality content like free marketing ideas.
- Offer link exchanges with other relevant enterprises, but who don’t vie with you.
These are simply a few of the many free marketing concepts there are out there.